Thursday, March 27, 2008

Apartment Hunting...What a Drag!

As most of you know, I'm moving to Louisville, KY, in May! I CAN'T WAIT!!! My friend Lauren Hodson (to the left) and I are going to be living together!

Now I say to myself....live together...meaning in a building....and apartment to be more precise. Well, there's the problem. APARTMENT HUNTING STINKS!!! Especially when you're 8 hours away.

Lauren and I visited the area last week and looked for apartments for HOURS AND DAYS ON END. And we found? Nothing.

Yes that's right, nothing. UG! We would find an apartment in our price range, but then it wasn't exactly what we were hoping for. Then we would look another place and Lauren would love it, but not me. Then I would like one a lot, but not her. Then we found the greatest place, but it's about 3o minutes away from everything. Oh my goodness!

Well, I guess we'll just have to keep truckin' and keep lookin' online for places. If you would, please pray we find a great place, in a good part of town, in our price range very soon! I know God has it all worked out!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

I guess I'll pray for that...Okay, I will. Even if it takes you away from us! If this is what you want, then YOU GO GIRL! Seriously, I hope you find something soon. Love ya!

Janelle said...

I think it's a sign that you are supposed to stay in B-town with Shelley and find the man of your dreams here.

Or not! I guess I agree with Shelley and we will be praying for you!

Josh and Lane Whitlock said...

Oh Janelle! I'm sure Shelley would agree with you...I mean, she and Jason are trying to hook me up with the neighbor boy just so I'll stay! haha

Alana said...

I'm sure if we put our heads together we could find a really great guy AND a great apartment in here B-town ;-)

But seriously, I know that is a very exciting time for you and it will all work out with the apartment!