Friday, March 21, 2008

"Signed, Sealed, Delivered! I'm His!"

MY FIRST BLOG! I've debated and debated on whether or not to get a blog for a while now. I mean I do love reading my cousin's blog and her friends, so I finally gave in!

So here I was, searching for a blog title for HOURS! And I do mean hours. I started this whole process while at work today around noon....it's now 11:30 pm. Pathetic. But I got it!!

SIGNED, SEALED, DELIVERED! I'M HIS!

What made me pick it? Psalm 56:13. Simple as that!

Psalm 56:13 says, "For you have DELIVERED my soul from death, indeed my feet from stumbling, so that I may walk before God in the light of the living."

I'm 100% "signed" with Christ's name written on my heart, "sealed" by His blood, and "delivered" from death! How amazing it is that I can be freed from the sin in my life. I thank God everyday for my salvation, cherish Him in my heart knowing full well that's where He resides, and I can't wait for the day "I may walk before God!"

6 comments:

Shelley said...

WHOO HOO!!! We brought you over!!! Seriously, I LOVE it all...the title, the pic...AWESOME! I'm so happy to have you, my beautiful cousin, as a bloggy friend too! You ROCK cousin! I can't wait to hear about all of your FAB adventures!

Love you!

Alana said...

Yay! LOVE your first post and the title. What a beautiful heart for God you have.

Welcome to blog world!

Anonymous said...

aw lane! you're so cute! i love the blog. i'm going to miss you sooo much next year! but i know God has big plans for you girl!! i'm so glad i met you. and i love your title. its so true!!!

can't wait to see you next week!
love you girl!

Janelle said...

Welcome to blog-dom. We will love having a fresh new read from such a cool chick!

michelle said...

What a fun blog site! I'm glad you've joined in on the fun! It will be great to keep up with your KY adventures! I love you title and pictures!

Josh and Lane Whitlock said...

oh you guys are so sweet! thanks for the welcome!!