Sunday, April 06, 2008

A Time For Change!

Change.

verb: to make or become different.

Many times we look back in life and there are lots of milestone changes we go through. A new school, shaving for the first time, a big move, loosing your first tooth, or even a special date!

Right now, you're probably thinking of something just like that!

So, why do I bring this up?

Well, you probably are thinking that I'm referring to a change that will come my way in May with graduation and a move. And yes, that is true, but that's not what this blog is about.

Have you ever changed something physically that has made you feel like a new person?

Well, that's exactly how I feel RIGHT NOW! Yesterday, I ventured into my friends place of business and the change began! I encourage you to do the same...it sure does give you a boost of confidence!

Check it out!


Before....



After...


AHHHH!!!

9 comments:

Shelley said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!!!

Okay, so your ditzy cousin saw the first photo and missed the word "before" and was like...What did she change? I was examining the pic and couldn't find anything, and THAT'S when I scrolled down just a bit and saw the "after" pic! Aha! Then I noticed the "before" and "after" words.

Somebody help me.

But seriously, that haircut is YOU! Love it!

Janelle said...

Gorgeuos, both before AND after.

Josh and Lane Whitlock said...

HAHA! Sometimes I worry about you Shell!

Thanks girls!

Anonymous said...

haha. i would have never thought of "shaving for the first time" a major milestone in my life. only you lane. =]
but OHH!! i LOVE the haircut! its so cute!!!
miss ya girl!

Anonymous said...

i love it!!
lauren

Alana said...

Oh, I LOVE it! What a fun cut to take you into spring and summer!

How many days left? You need a countdown on your blog ;-)

Josh and Lane Whitlock said...

oh good idea alana...a countdown would be AWESOME!

adrianhitt said...

sooo cute!!! and i'm so excited that you're moving to louisville! i know katherine has to be stoked!

michelle said...

I love your new hair cut!